Looking for your next move? Explore job and internship openings at Joiful Bee.
Joiful Bee, LLC is a hair care company that provides unique hair tools designed specifically for women with textured and curly hair. Our mission is to help women establish a consistent hair routine and reach their hair goals so they can live more confidently. We thrive ourselves to be a joyful brand with bright yellow packaging, attention to detail and an open ear to our customer feedback.
Joiful Bee was founded in 2020 by natural hair influencer Joi Wade, who started her healthy hair journey in 2012 and documented her hair growth and care in over 200 videos on YouTube. With the feedback of over 300 women, Joi curated 5 of her favorite natural hair tools into the Perfect Wash Day Kit to help you establish a simple, effective wash day routine to help you reach your natural hair goals. The Kit has now been sold to thousands of women and has hundreds of 5-star and positive reviews.
Internships (Summer 2022 + Fall 2022)
All internships are remote and part time. All internships are paid at $12/hour.
All interns are required to be enrolled as a university undergraduate or graduate student. Recent grads c/o 2022 are also eligible to apply.
Marketing Intern (remote, part-time)
- Joiful Bee is in need of a marketing intern to assist with developing digital marketing campaigns for our hair care products from conception to launch. As our marketing intern, you will use customer research and our brand guidelines to develop daily communications to prospective customers. You will use strong writing, creativity, organization and communication skills to create 360 campaigns covering paid, owned, shared and earned media. You will follow our week to week planning calendar and learn project management skills to fulfill a campaign from start to end. Your skills include:
- Studying PR, marketing, communications or experience interning/working in this area
- Strong writer
- Experience with copywriting for marketing, advertising or public relations
- Ability to creatively use design software like Canva to create graphics according to brand guidelines
- Ability to complete simple video edits using mobile or computer apps
- Collaborate with other team members to execute social media calendar when needed
- Can work independently to meet goals and deadlines without micromanagement
- Can thrive in an ambiguous and scrappy work environment of a small business
- Reliable and hardworking attitude with great time management
- Owning a personal laptop and cell phone required